Silence is Golden...


It's been a while since my last blog...(heard that before?)  I'm new at this and sometimes don't know what to post.  Yet, I've also been hearing some other blog friends say they have been remiss as well on their own sites, so I'm in good company.  What does this mean?  Maybe it also means that we have all been busy creating or living life.  It's not all about computers, blogs and websites, and we must remember that. 


I've been busy weaving a rug, scarves, table runners, hemming & tying fringes, building up spring/summer stock, finishing orders, taking photos and working on adding and tweaking listings on my Etsy shop

Sometimes I think I don't have enough time to do everything I want to do and wish I had time to do more, and sometimes I think I have too much time on my hands and can't find my focus to use it wisely.  All things come around, I hope.  So, here is a blog moment between things...

No comments:

Post a Comment